• Products Details

Zhejiang Ohmino Industry & Trading Co., Ltd. has a number of elite teams in management, design, R&D, and production. We can provide you with the highest quality products within your budget. Our expertise and technologies enable tailor-made solutions for every customer.

Specific Use:Garden SetGeneral Use:Outdoor Furniture
Mail packing:YApplication:Living Room, Apartment, Wine Cellar, Home Bar
Design Style:ModernMaterial:Rattan / Wicker
Folded:NOPlace of Origin:Zhejiang, China
Brand Name:OEMModel Number:Bistro-002
Product Name:modern garden design outdoor rattan egg chairFeature:Fashion and Comfortable
Style of Whole Set:LeisureColor:Customized
Rattan:PE UV proofGlass:Tempered glass
Carton:5 layer cardboardManufactuer or trader:Manufactuer


Product Description

    kids patio cheap new wicker furniture      


item No.:


item size:

  Table size: Ø50*50*46cm

  Chair size: 70*70*70cm      2pcs   


    Black wicker +Steel


   8.5*1.2mm Black/Brown PE rattan


  8cm sponge+waterproof fabric     


  PE film+5 layers carton        1set/ctn


 kids patio cheap new wicker patio furniturekids patio cheap new wicker patio furniture


The Advantage of Our Products:

1). Rattan: water proof and UV proof, SGS tested and approved. 

2). Rattan colors can be customized.
3). Frame construct: sturdy, strong and light weight with
 good powder coating, no rusty              problem.

4). Cushion: high density foam with removable cushion covers for easy cleaning ,                        colors can be customized.

5). Cushion fabric, SGS tested and approved, water proof UV proof.

6). It's suitable to use the products both in living room and outdoor place, comfortable and        fashionable.          

 7). High Quality with competitive price and timely delivery.

kids patio cheap new wicker patio furniture


 kids patio cheap new wicker patio furniture

Production Process:

1).Select the best quality steel pipe or aluminum pipe.

2).Pipe cutting - Welding - coating- weaving - shaping -- quality inspection qualified goods warehousing.


  kids patio cheap new wicker patio furniture

  kids patio cheap new wicker patio furniture

kids patio cheap new wicker patio furniture
kids patio cheap new wicker patio furniture
kids patio cheap new wicker patio furniture

kids patio cheap new wicker patio furniture

Packaging & Shipping

For rattan outdoor furniture

1).Flexible bubble package&carton package for the rattan     

    outdoor furniture.

2).Shipping: Ningbo port or Shanghai port by sea.

kids patio cheap new wicker patio furniture


Company Information

 Zhejiang Ohmino Industry & Trade Co., LTD is a professional manufacture leisure products enterprise . We mainly produce rattan aluminum dining , sofa , and bar set , coffee table ,  garden chair and park bench , leisure aluminum table & chair . 

0ur company has had a long-term trade relationship with the clients from United States , UK , Brazil , Argentina , Germany , France , Britain , Italy , Spain , Japan , Thailand , Malaysia ,  the Middle East and other countries and areas.

kids patio cheap new wicker patio furniture

Our Services

1).2years warranty.

2).2-3% spare parts.

3).Provide OEM&ODM service.

4).Size,color and design can be customized.

5).Tried orders are available.

6).We will supply the best after sale’s service. 

Tel: (+86)579 87722299

Fax: (+86)579 87722252

Mobile: (+86)13858902929


Q1: Why choose OHMINO?

A:We are professional direct manufacturer in outdoor furniture , we provide high quality products with best price and outstanding custmer service.


Q2: Shippment.

A:Usually by sea, we can provide shipping service also.


Q3: Is your products only for outdoor?

A:It's suit to indoor and outdoor. Can be used for living room, garden, beach, restaurant, coffe shop, hotel etc.


Q4: Payment Terms.

A:1) T/T with 30% deposit in advance .The rest of 70% payment shall be paid receive a copy of the bill of loading.

2) L/C

3) For massive production order,The payment terms could be negotiated futher. 





Related Products

kids patio cheap new wicker patio furniture  kids patio cheap new wicker patio furniture  kids patio cheap new wicker patio furniture

Basic Information
  • Year Established
  • Business Type
  • Country / Region
  • Main Industry
  • Main Products
  • Enterprise Legal Person
  • Total Employees
  • Annual Output Value
  • Export Market
  • Cooperated Customers


Send your inquiry

Contact Us
Take advantage of our unrivaled knowledge and experience, we offer you the best customization service.

Zhejiang Ohmino Industry & Trade Co., LTD is a professional manufacture leisure products enterprise.

They are all manufactured according to the strictest international standards. Our products have received favor from both domestic and foreign markets.
They are now widely exporting to 200 countries.

Send your inquiry

Choose a different language
Current language:English